The ELM327 is a programmed microcontroller which translates the on-board diagnostics (OBD) interface found in most modern cars. Plug the adapter into the car' connector and connect to it with your smartphone. You'll have accces to more than 3000 statistics of your car.
Ever wondered what the icons in your car dashboard actually mean and how to fix them? With this tool, you don't have to visit the mechanic to find out.
1. Display current sensor data, including: Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing Advance, Intake Air Temperature, Air Flow Rate, Absolute Throttle Position, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, Fuel Pressure etc.
2. Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
3. Compatible Phones: Android Smartphone
4. Compatible Software: Easy OBD2, ScanMaster ELM, wOBD Crazy and More
5. Processor: ELM327 v2.1
6. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
7. Supported Software Compatible for Windows, OSX, Palm, Pocket-PC, Linux, Android, DOS, and Windows Smartphone